8Cuts House Patties
How to prepare your House Patties:
1. Thaw out the meat in the fridge overnight, or until completely thawed.
2. Season both sides of the patty with salt and pepper.
3. In a clean shallow pan, pour enough oil to lightly cover the bottom. Preheat over medium-high heat until slightly smoking.
4. Sear the seasoned patties on medium-high heat until deep brown crust forms, for around 1.5 minutes per side.
5. In the meantime, microwave sauce in 30-second intervals until warmed through.
6 Serve with rice with sauce on the side or in between some burger buns with lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes.
7. Enjoy each mouthwatering bite.