8Cuts House Cheeseburgers
How to prepare your House Cheeseburgers:
- Thaw out the meat in the fridge overnight.
- Season both sides of the patty with salt and pepper.
- Slice buns in half, brush with melted butter, and toast butter-side down in a pan over medium heat until toasted and golden brown, for around 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a clean shallow pan, pour enough oil to lightly cover the bottom. Preheat over medium-high heat until slightly smoking.
- Sear the seasoned patties on medium-high heat until a deep brown crust forms, around 1.5 per side. If making a cheeseburger, top patty with cheese slice once flipped. Cover with lid for the last 30 seconds of cooking to make sure cheese is ooey gooey. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- To assemble the burgers, spread sauce on the bottom of the bun and lay the patty on top. Add lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes, or anything that tickles your taste buds.
- Finish off by mounting on the top bun.
- Enjoy each mouthwatering bite.