8Cuts Fish 'Wich
How to prepare your Fish ‘Wich:
- In a clean deep pan, pour your choice of cooking oil to around 1-2 inches high, or just enough for deep frying. Heat the oil over medium heat until the temperature reaches 175 C, for around 20 minutes. Note: If without a thermometer, dip the end of a wooden spoon or chopstick into oil. If the oil steadily bubbles around the utensil, it should be ready. If bubbling is too vigorous, oil is too hot.
- Gently remove each piece of the frozen fish fillet from the bag and carefully place each piece in the hot cooking oil. Deep fry until golden brown, for around 4.5-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate lined with tissue to absorb the excess oil. Set aside.
- Slice buns in half, brush with melted butter, and toast butter-side down in a pan over medium heat until toasted and golden brown, for around 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- To assemble the ‘wiches, generously lather sauce on the bottom of the bun and lay the fish fillet on top. Add lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes or anything that tickles your tastebuds.
- Finish off by mounting on the top bun. Dive in.