8Cuts Burger Bomb
How to prepare your Burber Bomb:
- Thaw out the meat in the fridge overnight.
- Season both sides of the patty with salt and pepper.
- In a clean shallow pan, pour enough oil to thinly cover the bottom. Preheat over medium-high heat until slightly smoking.
- Sear the seasoned patties on medium heat until a deep brown crust forms, around 1.5 minutes on each side. Cover with lid for the last 30 seconds of cooking to make sure cheese is ooey gooey. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Take chilled sauce and transfer to a pan. Cook over medium heat until warmed through, for around 3 minutes, whisking occasionally to prevent burning.
- Pour sauce over patties and have an explosive experience by serving it hot over rice.